But what makes us special?
A set of core principles that enhance the experience and safety of our patients.
- Ethical Vein Treatment. See our White Paper Article on the responsible practice of vein medicine.
- All vein treatments are performed only by vascular-certified physicians. We do not utilize pain medicine doctors or anesthesiologists to perform vascular procedures.
- Comprehensive Vein Care. At the Vein Specialist Centers, we offer treatment from beginning to end making your legs feel both healthier and younger again.
- On Site Treatment. Confident in our technique, our patients can undergo all vein treatments in the comfort of our suite avoiding any unnecessary costs, travel or sedation with hospitals or surgical centers.
- Patient-centered Care. Our focus is on treating you, not the ultrasound.
These seemingly small differences matter! And it is worth the extra effort on your search to find the right vein clinic in New York.
How is Vein Disease Diagnosed?
The primary tool for the diagnosis of vein disease is ultrasound. This test is performed during your initial consultation visit. It is a simple and safe diagnostic method with high accuracy that enables your vein doctor to immediately understand your vein condition.
Our facility is not only a modern vein treatment center, but it is also a vascular imaging department that specializes in ultrasound of leg veins and on-site readings. Since our facility focuses exclusively on circulation conditions, our ultrasound technicians have extensive experience in venous insufficiency. Spider and varicose vein treatment depends on quality information.
Most importantly, our team of ultrasound technicians and physicians are certified by ARDMS, the organization that is the recognized standard for excellence in ultrasound. Our most experienced ultrasound technicians have the title of RVT (Registered Vascular Technologists). This ensures the quality and accuracy of the vein and vascular ultrasounds that we perform at all our vein centers in New Jersey and New York.
Are Varicose Veins Dangerous?
It is important to know when vein disease can have more serious side effects. Long-term mild swelling as a result of severe varicose veins can eventually produce serious skin and tissue problems such as ulcers and non-healing sores. Blood clots associated with deep vein thrombosis can be a problem as well. Varicose veins have the potential to become dangerous if they are not treated properly.
What Kind of Doctor Treats Varicose Veins?
Vein Specialist Centers of Bayside address all types of vein conditions, including spider veins, varicose veins, and deep venous disease. We utilize the latest technological advances to customize a treatment plan for each patient’s needs. At the Vein Specialist Centers, you can be certain that you are in the hands of board-certified vein specialists, who have received formal training in vascular procedures. For further reading on “How To Select the Right Vein Doctor”, click here.